1. Mets Prospect Bat Catch - This was just flat out absolutely awesome. Give it a look.
2. Snap Chat Investment - With Snap Chat going public this week, it was announced that one High School who invested $15,000 in the social media company, now owns stock in the company that is worth millions. Not a bad investment. And of course, not bad innovation from Snap Chat.
3. MLS Soccer - So happy to have the league back. Soccer Sundays have returned, and week one has been so much fun.
1. Jeff Sessions - I'm so tired of politics dominating the "down" section thus far this year. The whole entire Sessions ordeal has been a disaster.
2. North Korea Missile Launch - Anytime North Korea does anything of this kind, it's cause for concern. Four ballistic missiles landing in Japanese waters - yes, cause for concern.
3. VOICE - This program outlined by the President during this past Tuesday night's address in my opinion is shocking. A clear attempt to highlight something to sway and keep the narrative on immigration reform as something overly negative.