1. Hostages Released - It might not be an overwhelming consensus - as this topic is so polarizing that I doubt we come to such agreements. Regardless, having innocent individuals released is a plus in the situation. I wish we still didn't have innocent people dying, but that's a whole other topic.
1a. Cease Fire - Who knows how long this will last. But the fact there is an agreement in place while hostages are being released is a plus. Take it.
2. Thanksgiving - The older I get, the more this day has a deeper focus and a sense of gratitude. Please take a moment today to focus on that among all of the chaos of food, family, friends, and everything else.
3. CM Punk Return - How cool was that? CM Punk returns to the WWE at the Survivor Series. Never say never in that company.
1. NBA Ethics Optics - From Miles Bridges to Josh Giddey, its been really difficult lately to trust the NBA's moral compass. I'm not throwing them under the bus as they've done their investigations and typically are by the law, but watching Bridges and Giddey on the court is tough. I can't deny that.
2. People Leaving Election Jobs - Why are we like this? I sometimes wonder if all of this talk of "freedom" and "democracy" is truly understood. Or is it as ambiguous, rather, different in expression, as it can feel? I don't blame election workers, but the process needs restoration.
3. College Football Money - College athletics has a problem with students making money. Yet, we have coaches all over the place accepting buyouts at absurd amounts of money. It's hard for me not to take the side of the students when these kinds of figures are being thrown out.
By the way, many college football coaches come off like such tools. There are times they almost feel like caricatures who are so absurd, they're unreal. Just my thoughts...
Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma hugs her husband – Indian cricketer Virat Kohli – after India lost the men’s cricket World Cup final match against Australia in Ahmedabad
Credit: Mir Farid/AP