1. British Authorities - Albeit for a terrible situation (See: #1 Down below), the reaction of British Authorities to the terrorist attacks in London were not only swift, but also effective, and very diligent. Also, the leadership of Prime Minister Theresa May in the aftermath is so commendable.
2. Wonder Woman - Despite the obvious empowerment of women through the film, Wonder Woman broke some major records this weekend, including, ironically, one for highest grossing box office for a film directed by a women. I love it. Who doesn't love equality? See how awesome love and diversity can be?
3. Nashville - Kudos to this city for showing the rest of North America what supporting a local team looks like. The energy and support coming out of Nashville for it's Predators in the Stanley Cup Finals is incomparable. I'm actually into this series over the snooze-fest that has been the NBA Playoffs. No, really - no lie.
1. London Terrorist Attacks - Just like last week, I'm sick of this. There really isn't anything else to say about this... I'm so over it. Much love and prayers to the families and friends of those who lost their lives to these continuous senseless acts.
2. Kathy Griffin - I've never been a fan of Griffin. I don't find her funny at all. In fact, she is kind of annoying to me. With that said, I found that her picture with a bloody Trump head was the kind of thing that reeked of seeking attention, and also, was so wrong in so many ways. I know, I know, many mocked or did much worst when President Obama was in office. That too was wrong. The outrage is hypocritical, but overall, that shouldn't have been done.
3. Trump Tweets - I really have been trying to remove myself from politics because of the negatively charged atmosphere it has been since November. But the President's actions in turning the London attacks into a plug for his "travel ban" tactic as well as inaccurately replying to the Mayor of London's comments following this weekend's attacks was just more Trump ridiculousness. He has to do better. HAS TO! No?