1. Padres New Uniforms - Finding colors that are exclusive to your club is extremely difficult in sports. The Padres mustard yellow and brown is just that, and the return back to those awesome colors in the mold of some sweet new uniforms from their generic blue and white uniforms, is going to be terrific.
2. Instagram "Like" Removal - The project testing the removal of "likes" from public display should be VERY interesting. Of course, what will "influencers" do now?
3. MLS Cup Attendance - 69,274 people set a new attendance record for largest crowd in Seattle soccer history, largest crowd at Quest field, and largest crowd in Washington soccer history. I've actually attended a Seattle Sounders home game, and it's like no other. Great sports city. Even better soccer town. Kudos to the Sounders on winning MLS Cup.
1. Atatiana Jefferson's Father - This is so incredibly sad. It is consistently a statistic of black men and women having a higher rate of stress-related illnesses. This poor man's life ended from the heartache and stress of having his daughter's life snuffed out senselessly. SMH.
2. Bloomberg Nomination - I'm not giving this a "down" because of Bloomberg. As a resident of New York City, Bloomy was very good for the city during his time as Mayor. This gets a brief "down" because, well, do we all really need ANOTHER candidate on the Dem ticket?
3. New York Knicks - The Dallas win had me excited. Then they returned to the New York Knicks. This team is absolutely dreadful to watch.