1. Four Kids Found Alive - Airplane crash aside, the mere story of these four children surviving for 40 days AFTER a plane crash and then being found is nothing short of a miracle. Give those kids so much credit for surviving in the rainforest off of flour and other natural instincts.
2. Brooklyn Neighborhood Policed Itself - I'm not saying this is the way to go. However, the project that lasted several days is very much worth the read. The results are worth looking into, as many are already stating that it can reshape policing in various urban centers across the country.
3. Messi to MLS - One of the biggest stars in sports in the world is on his way to MLS via Inter Miami. The club now has THE MOST followers of all sports teams on Instagram at 8M. Messi's star power is coming stateside.
1. Trump Indictment - I'm so sick of talking about Trump. I really am. But, this dude continues to force himself into the news. Now, he's in big trouble with the Federal Government on 37 counts - mainly leaking all of the security. How do some continue to defend this dude?
2. Flooding in Haiti - Haiti just took a pounding this week with dangerous floods and then earthquakes to immediately follow. Thousands of homes are flooded and 40+ are dead. Keep Haiti in your thoughts.
3. Canadian Wildfires - Ah yes, nothing like walking a Manhattan that glowed ORANGE and made your lungs burn. What is going on with Earth? Seriously.
A man talks on his phone as he looks through the haze at the George Washington Brudge in Fort Lee N.J.
Seth Wenig, AP