1. Never Forget - We remembered 9/11 once again this week and it's quite surreal to think that there are casualties from that day happening. My heart goes out to the families of those affected. With that said, it's also really nice to see that 9/11 truly isn't a day we forgot. In a time where hyperbolic statements are made, there remains commitment and honor to the day - as it should be.
2. New COVID Vaccines - As we head into the winter months, COVID infections are expected to rise. With the FDA's approval of new vaccines, it is still amazing to me that we
3. Unicorn Giraffe - I just thought this story was cool. In all of the craziness in the world, we get wacky and random stories like this of spotless giraffes popping up.
1. Libya Floods - Everything about the Libya floods has been heartbreaking. The images are horrific. The fact that 11,300 people perished, is unfathomable. Prayers up for Libya.
2. Lauren Boebert - I'm not going to touch on Boebert and her politics. However, the idea that a politician, an elected official, can cause a public disruption and threaten workers doing their jobs with their connections is gross. Even worse? The fact that said elected official was caught on tape was in the wrong. We need to move toward officials with high integrity once again. How do we do that? I'm not sure.
3. Aaron Rodgers Tear Achilles - There are so many words, yet none capture the story of Rodgers going down with an injury for the New York Jets. It's just soo, well, New York Jets.
Aaron Rodgers goes down with a torn Achilles injury.