1. Mariano Rivera - Yeah, you just knew this would top the list. Thursday night was awesome, at the same time, just super sad. It's going to be weird not having #42 out of the bullpen next year. It won't truly settle in until game #1 in 2014.
2. Likeable Job - I had a pretty hectic week working almost 80 hours this week. Needless to say, this is a plus because when you enjoy what you do for a living, it makes it that much easier to invest and immerse yourself into your work.
3. Andy Pettitte - Complete game win in Houston, Texas. You couldn't have scripted a better ending to a career of one of the best big-game pitchers of this generation.
1. Murdered Pastor - The horrific thought of violence now entering a place of worship just proves how unsafe our world has become.
2. Nigeria Mass Shooting - For the second week in a row, mass shootings fill the "down" section as several college students in Nigeria were killed in the middle of the night by Islamic radicals. The sad news just continues...
3. Geno Smith - Could you have had a worst performance?