241. If you could have your spouse say one thing about you to friends, what would you want him or her to say?
"He's just awesome."
242. If you spoke English with a foreign accent, which would you want it to be?
Oh this might be the easiest question of them all...a British accent.
243. If you could guarantee the happiness of any single person in the world because they most deserve it, who would it be?
I have way too many friends who are single, it could be any one of them.
244. If you could learn the total number of hours you have spent in your life doing one thing, what would it be?
Playing MVP Baseball 2005 for the Playstation 2. I literally had to disconnect my PS2 so I would not play it anymore. Still the best video game I've ever played. Just never gets old. And of course, is insanely addicting.
245. If you had to name the person you know with the best attitude regarding money, who would it be?
My wife. I always thought I was either frugal, or just a simple person when it came to spending habits. My wife takes saving to another step with her coupons, sales, deals, and of course, the occasional e-mail to management when she is unhappy with a service or a product. She always gets her money's worth.
246. If you could have only one magazine subscription for life, which would you pick?
Men's Health Magazine.
247. If you had to choose the most necessary thing you do each day, what would say it was?
The five minute period between checking my clock and eventually getting up for the day. Gathering myself with a quick thought process and prayer is always necessary.
248. If you were to decide on a new punishment for convicted murderers, aside from life imprisonment or the death penalty, what would it be?
The ability for the victim's immediate family and loved ones to cane the suspect in public. Sadistic and harsh? Sure. But so was the crime. Some folks aren't afraid of death and jail. But embarrassment and suffering just might do the trick.
249. If you could have one extra hour each day to do only one thing, what would you do in that hour?
Blog. Or...maybe sleep because everything else eats up the hours in my day.
250. If the laziest person you know had to do one thing each day for the rest of their life, what would they do?
Volunteer at after-school programs, YMCAs, or other youth based programs. If you're not going to work, at least help give back to the communities or enrich the lives of others. Just don't be a total waste of a mind.