1. Easter - Although my last few Easters have been a bit different than what I've experience my entire life, I still enjoy the Holiday. It's a special time, especially to be renewed in faith. He is risen!
2. The Fate and the Furious - So I haven't seen the film yet, and most likely won't until it hits on-demand. Regardless, it's amazing to read the $532.5M opening weekend revenue the film generated. Especially for a film that isn't the best, but now has a reputation to be a must-see.
3. Chase Headley - Yes, THAT Chase Headley. Twelve games into the season, and the Yankee third basemen is raking, playing steller baseball, and currently owns a .489 OBP.
1. Fox News - So apparently marginalizing muslims continues to be a thing, and is now accepted on national television. What is wrong with people? Ugh...
2. Facebook Killer - This is the type of thing everyone worries about with social media providing the ability to provide personal live content. Now this man who uploaded footage of him killing another person is on the run, and has yet to be caught.
3. North Korea Missile Crisis - Anytime "missile crisis" and "North Korea" are involved, concern is very apparent and present.
1. Mother of All Bombs - Everything about us dropping the largest non-nuclear bomb in world history to kill tens of ISIS top officials leave me at odds. The price of this bomb, and the fact that it is used baffles me (can we get clean water for Flint, Michigan?), yet, the continued eliminating of the world threat that is ISIS is nice to believe in. To be honest, I'm very torn. so very torn.