1. Serena Williams - Just when Serena Williams' legend couldn't grown any larger, we find out this week that not only is she pregnant, but yes, she won her last major while pregnant. I've said it for awhile, but Williams is one of the best athletes of all-time. Certainly one of mine.
2. Russell Westbrook - Yes, he's down 3-1 to James Harden and the Rockets, but the way he's putting up triple-doubles is unreal. It's basically video-game like at this point.
3. Fox News - A slight minor hit for Fox in finally - FINALLY - doing away with Bill O'Reilly and cleaning up the good old boy club they allowed to dominate the station, while also sexually harassing many. White old men...the privilege and power it produces never ceases to amaze me.
1. North Korea Threat - So now North Korea is threatening to sink a U.S. Aircraft carrier. Anything North Korea typically makes me shake my head, and in the same though, concerned. It's amazing how weird the world is that people buy into that way of living.
2. Fox News - Yup, their making both the up and down this week. Because quite frankly, not only did this station wait before it succumb to public pressure to make a decision on O'Reilly, it pretty much paid him a ridiculous amount of money to separate. So, just to wrap things up, O'Reilly was paid $13M to leave the station due to sexual harassment. Yup, I'm sure he's devastated. Ugh.
3. Trump Advisors - I've managed to stay away from politics for awhile, but the New York Times article that has Sean Hannity of all people advising Trump left me no choice. And yes, I'm not a fan of Hannity at all. Like, at all.