1. John Lews Across Pettus Bridge - This was cool. Lewis helped change American history on this very bridge many years ago. The act of carrying his body across the bridge one last time was just so cool. By the way, it's time to rename the bridge in the man's honor.
2. Regis Philbin - My mom lovvvvvvvvved Regis. Live! was one of her favorite shows in the morning, and because of that, I understand the genuine loss here. There are a few people who come into your homes daily and become a part of your life. For many, Regis was one of those characters/personalities.
3. Alyssa Nakken - Another cool thing this week. Alyssa Nakken becoming the first female coach in Major League Baseball. Very, very cool.
1. Judge's Family Attacked - This was so sad, and really, just so 2020. A crazed lawyer calling himself a "feminazi" who hated "feminism (???) killed the son of Judge Esther Salas and injured her husband. Ugh. So stupid. And so incredibly sad.
2. Amazon People & Coronavirus - My heart really goes out to the indigenous tribes of the Amazon Brazil. A group of the group in the rainforest has been hardly hit by the Coronavirus, doubling the mortality rate of the rest of the world. Not only has their land been under attack, but this group also has to deal with the ugly the rest of the world has brought on its community.
3. Portland, Oregon - The snatching of protesters by Federal officials is deeply concerning.
1. Schools Reopening - I'll just say this - we should send our schools back the minute our leaders have decided to send their kids and grandkids to schools. There is no plan. No guidance. No measures in writing for schools to take. But yeah, let's just open our schools. Ugh...SMH.