1. COVID Vaccines - For the second week in a row, the continued news of multiple vaccines as well as the effectiveness of those vaccines, gets the top spot. Th news does provide hope and light at the end of this dark, twisted, and awful tunnel that has been 2020. What's even more so uplifitng is the effectiveness of these vaccines.
2. The Undertaker - Sure, you can make the jokes about The Undertaker retiring and coming back - because the guy went through a phase of being unsure about the finish line. However, celebrating 30 years - THIRTY YEARS! - of excellence inside of the wrestling business is worth every bit adulation he gets. He developed a characte that will live on forever. To Mark Calaway - thank you for the memories.
3. NBA Draft - The NBA Draft was very good to this Knicks fan this year. But besides that, much like we saw with the NFL Draft, the in-home presentation really lends itself to just how special the moment is of having your dream come true. I never got tired of seeing these young men and their families cry as they are selected.
1. Coronavirus - Well, from the vaccines being announced, we're in the 4th quarter of this thing - and it's VERY crucial. The holidays are going to present some continuing issues as we look to hopefully kick this thing for good in 2021. Until then, please continue to take this seriously.
2. COVID Resource Lines - From food bank lines to testing facilities, the amount of lines I witnessed this week spanning several blocks were heartbreaking and head-scratching. There are so many people hurting right now. Please give to a food bank if you can.
3. Upcoming Lockdowns? - Here. We. Go. Again. It seems scalebacks are happening, and lockdowns are very much inevtiable through the rest of the year. Again, please continue to be smart out there.