141. Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?
I think I would have to go with a Cat with a dog's personality. It surely would freak people out, but there is a reason people are specifically cat-people or dog-people. I think I'm closer to a dog person. Give me the Cat that is quick, nimble, and is friendly.
142. If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?
The future. That is super easy. For people of color, it only gets better. Why would I want to go back in time?
143. Would you rather eat no candy at Halloween or no turkey at Thanksgiving?
No candy on Halloween is perfectly fine for me. I've never big huge on Halloween, and really, I'm not a big Candy fan. So yeah, I'll save the candy on October (like I usually do, anyway) and give me a big juicy Turkey on Thanksgiving.
144. Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
I prefer being the most intelligent. I've never been big on being the center of attention nor have I ever been one to want that kind of attention. Give me the smarts every day. I'll make all types of smart jokes that will only entertain me. Muahaha! But seriously, I would...
145. Would you rather lose the ability to lie or believe everything you’re told?
Lose the ability to lie. Believing everything I'm told would just make me a pawn.
146. Would you rather be free or be totally safe?
I would rather be free. There is a thrill to life that is an essential component of freedom. Being completely safe in life is no way to live. No risks? Are you even living?
147. Would you rather eat shit that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like crap?
This is one of the funniest questions to have come about. It's so twisted. With that said, give me the shit that tastes like chocolate. Because at least I can say it tastes good. I would definitely shovel that in my mouth in private though. Eating shit in person and having to convince people it tastes like chocolate is going to be super difficult.
148. Would you rather look 10 years older from the neck up, or the neck down?
Another odd one. Considering that I've always been told I look and appear much old that I am, I would say from the neck up. Although, this question, regardless of the answer, will surely mess with onlookers at a beach.
149. Would you rather be extremely underweight or extremely overweight?
Overweight. There is always a cool redemption story there. Being underweight typically is connected to more serious health and lifestyle concerns.
150. Would you rather experience the beginning of planet earth or the end of planet earth?
The beginning. That would be really cool.
The end sounds like something I rather not be present for.