1. Thanksgiving - A time for thanks, if nothing else, a restorative time away from work. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and be sure to give thanks and practice expressing gratitude.
Here are some quick thanks and thoughts from yours truly...
2. McMichael Trial Conviction - Is it weird that I feel relieved from this trial? Afterall, so many of these things go the other way. I could go on about how the state of Georgia didn't want to prosecute this case until it became a viral discussion, butttttttt, I'll just take this.
3. Iman Shumpert - The dude has an NBA Championship and now, a Dancing With the Stars victory. That's impressive. Kudos to Shump on the unique accomplishment.
1. Virgin Abloh - I'm no fashion expert - but you don't have to research much to understand the talent that was Abloh. The outpouring of affection and appreciation for his work has been amazing to watch, and his impact, felt in so many places. Cancer sucks, man.
2. Omicron - Well...just when we thought this pandemic couldn't get any crazier, we've got new variants causing travel bans, are unknown in nature and transmission, and has the name of an evil villain trying to destroy the planet. Is this going to be life going forward?
3. Inflation - Gas prices. Groceries. Goods. Everything is expensive. Ugh...
Photo of Virgil Abloh courtesy of LVMH.com