1. Beyonce History - The Queen made history at the Grammys with her 32nd (!!) win. The number alone sounds absolutely ridiculous, but after all, it's Beyonce we are discussing here. Congrats to Queen B.
2. Viola Davis - We're going career acknowledgment this weekend and up next is the wonderfully talented, Viola Davis. Davis entered that rarified air in entertainment rounding out her "EGOT" with a Grammy win. Every time you think about an EGOT, it makes you appreciate just how damn talented you must be to be in that conversation.
3. Tom Brady Career - And then there is Brady, who finally called it a career. It's wild to think I was a teenager watching Tom Brady win his first Super Bowl. Congrats to Brady on a remarkable career.
1. Florida Higher Ed Proposal - If Florida leadership wasn't doing all sorts of cringy things within the education system, this week we saw proposed bills to eliminate diversity programs and a call to reduce tenure for educators.
Yeah, and there is that whole thing with wanting female students to disclose their menstrual cycle. Some odd, weird, cringy, and just BAD things happening within education.
2. Chinese Balloons - Random spy balloons flying all over the country. Even more obvious? TikTok on your phone. Just saying...
3. Netflix Password Sharing - I never thought NetFlix would come to do this day where they are limiting sharing of passwords. All great things must come to an end.
Beyoncé accepts the best dance/electronic music album award for "Renaissance," her 32 career Grammy win.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images