1. JustCARE - The issue of homelessness, and in some cases, affordable housing, remains an issue around the nation in various areas. The approach of the JustCARE program on homelessness camps is an interesting read, and quite frankly, a refreshed approach to tackling the issue.
2. Tampa Bay Rays - How does this franchise do it? They're off to a hot start to the MLB season. Who saw this coming?
3. Greg Popovich - Kudos to Popovich for his gun control comments. It's quite interesting the leeway that Popovich has to make these comments so freely and so confidently in a world where every notable figure is criticized for anything attached to politics.
Nonetheless, I appreciate Popovich's continued use of his platform for such causes.
1. Mass Shooting in Kentucky - We continue to just live in a country where this is normal. It's unbelievable how we refused to address the issue.
2. Dalai Lama - Sure, he apologized. But come on! What kind of shhhhhh did he try to pull with a child? Creepy. Awkward. And not very spiritually becoming of someone of his stature.
3. Jack Teixeira - The web's dark corners continue to plague mankind. This 21-year-old old National Guard thought it would be a good idea to share classified documents of the United States government online for internet clout. Unbelievable.
1. Abortion Pill - Surely, the legalization of this pill will be contested over the next few weeks.
2. Montana Tik Tok Ban - So, does Tik Tok like, just stop once you cross state lines? And really, why state ban?
3. North Korea Missile Launch - I can't imagine being in Japan and having that siren go off because North Korea is once again playing around with missiles. SMH.
Bakar performs onstage on April 15, 2023.
Emma McIntyre / Getty for Coachella