1. Health - Sometimes we take it for granted. For someone who lost it for the last three weeks, getting better and appreciating it tops the list this week.
2. Danny Green - My goodness. It's pretty hard not to be a fan of the play of Danny Green in the NBA Finals. Especially, of his storied career path to this point.
3. Jay-Z - Well, he's done it again. Just when you thought Jay-Z couldn't bring something new, he drums up attention, hype, and excitement about his new album set to release in two weeks. I can honestly say, now that he's separated himself from Kanye, I'm excited about this album.
1. Lil Wayne - Walking all over Stars and Stripes is disrespectful. Especially, to a nation that has given him everything he currently has. I don't care if it was "just a video." Sometimes, I worry about the next generation and their ideals.
2. Kanye West - The comments about being the "Michael Jordan of music" and the sudden retracted apology for the TaylorSwift-VMA's situation is the perfect example of the heightened arrogance in which Kanye has reached. Also, not promoting an album and simply releasing it because you think you are that great is just another example of this.
3. Beauty Pageants - It's easy to spotlight Miss Utah here for her blunder of a response that has gone viral, but how can we not look at Beauty Pageants? In a world where misogynistic views are being sifted through in hopes for better equality, we still are throwing women on stage in dresses and swim wear to decide who looks the best? Seems a bit hypocritical.