1. Homeless Man Resume - I came across this story and instantly knew it was this week's top "Up" spot. You just have to love a story of second chances. A homeless man creating resumes; a person giving him a shot; and ultimately him, beginning his redemption story. Great stuff.
2. Erin Andrews - I can't imagine having to go through what she did this week, or even over the last few years. This is a sick world with some awfully sick individuals in it who feel no remorse in violating other individuals. Forget the money, Andrews taking the stand was pure guts, and I admire her courage in doing so.
3. Bryce Harper - Thank you, sir! Baseball needs a wake up call on the tired "unwritten rules". I shared my thoughts this week on this (Baseball's Unwritten Rules - Harper Nailed It), but baseball needs one of it's big time young stars to send this message. Kudos to Harper for being honest.
1. Terrorist Attacks - I hate the world we live in sometimes. Reading of the events that happened in the Ivory Coast shootings and the bombings in Turkey, this terrorist stuff is still here, and it's still real.
2. Maria Sharapova - Not only has she been doping for a while, she was knowingly doing so. So far, she has gotten off pretty lightly. It amazes me how she hasn't received the backlash a cheater ought to. Can you imagine if Serena Williams was in this spot?
3. Kim Kardashian Enablers - I won't even get into Kim K's recent photo, which is ridiculous. However, those that enable her with attention is what makes it all incredibly bad. WHY? Kudos to people like Chloe Grace Moretz, Pink, and others who have the courage to stand up, to refute the nonsense that it is, and look for more ways to empower women.