1. UFC 196 - What a double main event! I'm pretty sure that Dana White lost lots of money when it came to the endings of both fights, but the fights themselves, and the shocking endings were very, very entertaining. Probably the best double main event I've ever seen in MMA.
2. Norma - This story is fantastic. A 90 year old woman named Norma who has been recently diagnosed with cancer, decided to skip treatment to take a long road trip across the United States. There is so much to learn from in this story, which makes it all the more awesome.
3. Peyton Manning Retirement - It's just felt right at this time. It's always terrible watching a great athlete struggle in the latter years of his career. But the fact that Peyton won the big one on his way out, and is leaving on that note, is a nice bow on the end.
1. Presidential Race- I'm not sure what it is, but the Presidential race on both sides have gotten to the point where I am exhausted. The race is now ridiculous, and no longer one of integrity. I actually fear for the options we as Americans will have. Just bloggin'.
2. LeBron Rumors - So here we go again with the rumors of LeBron leaving Cleveland again. And of course, the sporting talking heads are now ALL about speculating his next move. Ugh.
3. OJ Simpson Trial Revival - It's been that type of week in the shoddy/ridiculous news realm of life. A knife was found, and a 24 year old case may have possibly been turned around? Ummm, yeah, thanks for the loud noise. Of course, NOTHING to see/hear/read here.