1. Captured Girls Return - The evil that is the gross, disgusting, group that is Boko Haram released 82 of the 300-plus they kidnapped over a year ago. Many are still missing, but giving these girls a chance at life away from the clutches of this group deserves the plus this week.
2. Dear White People - I got around to checking out this show on Netflix and boy was I happy to do so. DWP is VERY thought provoking, truthful, honest, authentic, and yes, very funny. And it's a great show, visually. Can't wait for season two.
3. LeBron James - Because most of us are just waiting for the eventual Cavs/Warriors NBA Finals, we're losing sight of really how awesome LeBron James is. The dude really is the difference maker in this league. It's quite astonishing to think about. The Cavs are rolling, and he's just toying with opponents.
1. Trumpcare - Look, I'm not going into this full on. But it just seems to me that this administration is more in love with removing Obamacare rather than improving it. The idea that you can't get insurance with pre-existing mental health issues, but can purchase a gun in this country is baffling.
2. Puerto Rico School Closures - Puerto Rico plans to close 184 public schools due to the financials of having to restructure it's $70 Billion debt. Such a shame in so, so, so many ways.
3. Matt Harvey and Mets - This is easy. Matt Harvey should show up to work. And the Mets organization (and it's players) should know if someone is missing from their team. Bad job all around on what has been an odd season for the Mets frontline starting pitching.