I would prefer to be 7'7". On this weird spectrum, I'm already used to being taller than the average person. I can deal with the extreme height. It'll be nice to play some pick up basketball.
82. Would you rather be tall and fat, or short and well built?
Tall and fat. I can always lose the weight. Plus, short and jacked dudes often have to fight the stigma of being jerks on first appearance.
83. Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and a job you hate?
Poor and work at a job you love. Take it from someone who has their dream job, the sense of purpose and peace of mind is indeed worth much.
84. Would you rather go through life unable to answer any questions, or unable to ask any questions?
I would hate to not be able to ask any questions. After all, that is literally what I do everyday. Life doesn't always give us the answers, and sometimes, there are no answers. But for me, pondering these mysteries are what make this race called life so wonderful. Sounds cheesy, but eh, sue me.
85. Would you rather be only able to whisper or shout everything you speak?
Whisper. I really don't like attention. And honestly, we all know that one person who doesn't have volume control over their voice. No one likes that person. Especially, in public places.
86. Would you rather go without the internet or without your car for a month?
I live in New York City. While I love my car. I can get by without a car for a month. Now the internet, probably not. Can anyone in today's world?
Weird, though - this question now has me thinking - is the internet more valuable to us that having access to a car? Holy crap. Times sure have changed.
87. Would you rather sit all day or stand all day?
Stand all day. I despise sitting all day. Again, It's why I love my job. I don't like office days though - blah.
88. Would you rather go to jail for one year, or live in your car for one year?
I've read way too many books on prison, and memoirs of prisoners. NO THANK YOU on any prison option. I'll live in my car.
89. Would you rather be stuck in a state-of-the-art facility with someone you hate, or stuck in your own house alone?
Stuck in my house alone. No facility is worth the annoyance to come with that situation.
90. Would you rather be a genius in a world of morons, or a moron in a world of geniuses?
Wow. This is a REALLY good question. I'm seriously torn. Talk about a philosophical tug-of-war here. I am going to go with a genius in a world of morons. They won't know you're a genius though, that's the tragedy.