1. Efforts for Maria - Maria has been horrific for many of the Caribbean islands. Barbuda continues to get pummeled, and of course (and most notably), we've seen the images of devastation in Puerto Rico. But much kudos to people like Tim Duncan, Jorge Posada, Yadier Molina, Jenifer Lopez, and so many more who are leading the aid for some of these areas.
2. LeBron James - Yo, LeBron James went from being one of my favorite athletes to one of my favorite celebrities in responding the President Trump's outlandish speech. Love the "u bum" part too. But seriously, everything about it was great, especially so because he's a public figure.
3. Athletes and Politics - It was interesting to see the two mix heavily this weekend after our President decided to take the country to these intersection of life. Regardless, kudos to so many athletes (NFL, NBA, WNBA, MLS, MLB, and more) who handled the situation correctly, and even furthered the movement.
1. Mexico City - Complete and utter craziness. The videos were heartbreaking. Such a brutal, brutal remind how life can change in a moment. My thoughts and prayers to the people of Mexico.
2. Hurricane Maria - Ditto on the message above. It's been a crazy time for natural disasters. More prayers to the many, many people recovering from the path of hurricane Maria.
3. President Trump - Clown. That's all that can be said. Until next week...because it seems every week is something new with this guy.