1. Women's Royal Rumble - I had some doubts. But man, kudos to the WWE, and of course, to all of the women - past and present - who delivered on one of wrestling's biggest nights of the year. Another fantastic weekend done by the WWE. I'm very much looking forward to the road to Wrestlemania.
2. Bruno Mars - Bruno Mars is just one of those guys that transcends all genres. I think he's one of those talents that everyone enjoys. No matter the age, taste of music, or your walk of life. Bruno's style is sick, and he deserves every Grammy award he won tonight.
3. MLB Hall of Fame - Sure, there is always debate, but the eventual inductees for 2018 are all well deserving. Congrats to Chipper Jones, Vladimir Guerrero, Jim Thome, and Trevor Hoffman.
1. School Shootings - Unfortunately, once we did nothing after Sandy Hook, I've had my doubts about us getting serious about gun control. Yet, here we are, 22 school shootings in 28 days to start 2018. Let that sink in. Ridiculous. We should be ashamed.
2. Steve Wynn - These dude is a creep. Just more powerful men now getting outed for their sexual misconduct.
3. Jay-Z/Trump - It's not Jay-Z, or even the President that bothers me. It's the support that both sides have for "their party" when discussing this latest happenstance around the current administration. At this point, are politics even about people and policy anymore? Or just about given reason to hate on lifestyles and lives that are different from yours?