1. MLS Cup - Not only was the game amazing, but over 73.019 packed the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium down in Atlanta, setting a new MLS Attendance Record! Congratulations to Atlanta United as well - second year in existence, and already hoisting hardware! Also, major judos to the city of Atlanta! Who knew Atlanta was a soccer city?
2. LeBron/Grizzlies Employee - There was just something about this story that was awesome. LeBron knew for years looking at her kicks, never said anything, and finally gave her a pair for her collection. It's a unique story, yet, one that just shows the human side of LeBron. It's the little things sometimes...
3. Frolicking Dolphins - This is a weird one, but it is so damn cool. A man on his typical ferry commute captured 200 dolphins making their way through the ocean. Sounds silly and kind of corny, but seriously, watch the video and tell me it isn't serene?
1. White House - From yet another person stepping down, to the craziness that is the Mueller investigation, what is going on? This administration has surely been something interesting.
2. Denmark Immigration - So let me get this straight...Denmark is planning to put immigrants on an island. No for real, the plan is place all immigrants on a remote island. SMH.
3. Crazy Teacher - This teacher decided to sing the National Anthem and forcibly cut the hair of students? WHAT?! And some people believe the best security is giving teachers firearms in schools? This is nuts. Such a crazy, and out-there story.