1. Charles Barkley Unlikely Friend - I can't do this story justice. Just give it a read. Such a heartfelt story that restores your faith in humanity, especially during this time of the year. Again, please read.
2. Walmart Layways - Pay it Forward - It started with a few people, then Tyler Perry took it over the top, and now many are paying off items on layaway at Walmarts across the country. Again, great stories like this is what we all need during the Holidays, no?
3. Winter Meetings - After a last year's ice cold freeze out, this year we're off to a great start with names being thrown about, trades going down, and some of the biggest names in the game linked to the most unlikeliest of suitors. And yes, like you, I'm eager to see where Machado and Harper land.
1. Death of Jaeklin Caal - Heartbreaking. Headscratching. Politics aside - and even the quick (and of ten too easy trigger) of blaming Trump - this is unspeakable. How this happens on US soil is unconscionable.
2. China Religion Suppression - China has now detained over 100 Christians and has also made efforts to quiet many Muslims within the country as the country continues to suppress religion and faith. It's probably something that will be glossed over here in our headlines, but really should be look at much closer.
3. White House Turmoil - Man, am I the only one worn out on politics in 2018?
1. Gun Violence - Hey America, we did it! 2018 has the highest gun deaths in the country in 40 years. 'Merica! SMH.