1. Angels Combined No-Hitter - This was absolutely awesome, and really, one of the greatest games and moments to occur in sports for 2019. The tribute to Tyler Skaggs, all of the little quirky results from the game, and of course, the touching moment in the end of all the players laying out their Tyler Skaggs' jerseys on the mound - all of it just came together so divine. #RIP45
2. New Zealand Gun Buy-Back - New Zealand continues the clean up following the horrific Christchurch terrorist shootings. The Buy-Back looks to help eliminate most of the guns that were recently banned by the country - a ban that was swift and significant.
3. Pizzeria All-Deaf Employee - I came across this story and it's definitely a feel good story, especially considering the inclusiveness involved. She turned a disability - one in which she was not given a job for - into an opportunity to prove many wrong. Great stuff.
1. Trump Tweet - Do we really need a tweet from Trump to know that he is racist? Come on. My biggest concern is the blatant pass and silence from those who support him. And of course, those who will attempt to spin or ignore this. Whatevs.
2. Border Conditions - More politics surrounding the situation at the border this week. Pence and Lindsey Graham showed up, and well, they thought things were cool, and came back with rhetoric around political positioning. Blah...
3. Hurricane Barry - Unfortunately, the state of Louisiana is once again expected to endure some serious damage from mother nature. Hurricane Barry is barreling down to hit the coast and sadly, severe flooding is expected in New Orleans.
1. Governor Bill Lee - The Governor of Tennessee signed a proclamation declaring July 13th as Nathan Bedford Forrest Day in Tennessee. Who is Nathan Bedford Forrest? Ahh, you know, just your admirable and honorable Confederate general, slave trader, and KKK leader. BTW, that was sarcasm.