1. Healthcare Professionals - We're giving the top nod to healthcare professionals this week. While what they do during normalcy is appreciated, the efforts and measures they are going to during this Coronavirus crisis have gone unnoticed. Stay safe out there.
2. LeBron's Performance - Yo, the dude is 35 and this week, put on a show vs. Zion and the Pelicans; Giannis and the Bucks; and, Kawhi and the Clippers. He's 35! No-load management. No rest days. Just ballin'. IF you can't appreciate the guy at this point, you really need to have your sports fandom appreciated.
3. Warren's "Flip The Switch Challenge" - Her politics aside, Senator Elizabeth Warren engaging in the "Flip The Switch Challenge" with Kate McKinnon is absolute gold.
1. Coronavirus - We've been seeing this develop over the past few weeks. While the virus itself is sort of scary, it is the hysteria and worry that has really made society uncomfortable.
2. Tennessee Tornadoes - So incredibly sad. While the nation struggles with limiting the Coronavirus outbreak, Tennessee is pummeled after a heft tornado whipped through Cookeville, Tennessee.
3. Democratic Field - After Super Tuesday, it was VERY interesting to note that the Democrats, who often claim diversity and for the working class, were now left with two wealthy, white men. One of whom will face the current President, a wealthy, white man. Fantastic (note the sarcasm).
1. Bloomberg Campaign - Michael Bloomberg spent $500M on a presidential campaign that lasted a couple of months. He dropped out of the race and has moved like it was nothing - because it was. That alone explains wealth disparities and gaps in this country.
1. Nathaniel Woods Death Row - Nathaniel Woods was executed in Alabama for not stopping a shooter from killing three cops. Once again, our justice system fails. SMH.