1. California Firefighters - Let's give it up to the awesome firefighters who are battling the raging wildfires in California right now. 2020 has been a year of recognizing the real heroes in our society, these individuals deserve that same recognition.
BTW - This includes the many imprisoned men and women forced to fight fires for ridiculous wages by law in California. I'll leave this as is...but you know where I would've gone with it.
2. Luka Doncic - My man is phenomenal to watch. Also, can we stop comparing all awesome white basketbal players to Larry Bird? Nonetheless, Luka is amazing to watch. Mavs fans went from watching Dirk for twenty years right into Luka - I'm so incredibly jealous.
3. WWE "Thunderdome" - Say what you want about the product right now, but there is one thing that WWE does better than any other entertainment and sports organization in the world - production. The introduction of the "WWE Thunderdome" - agreed, it's a cheese-ball - is now the standard of presentation on the COVID era.
1. California Fires - If the world hasn't given us enough in 2020, those in California now have wildfires that are raging and burning down their homes to also deal with.
2. Tennessee New Bill - America simply continues to find ways to suppress voting measures. If she's not removing mailboxes, closing polling sites, or imposing voting taxes, she's now using the stripping of voting rights to maintain the status quo. Unbelievable.
3. Lori Loughlin and Mossimi Gianulli - Yes, the sentence makes me sick. Actually, all of it makes me very sick. Just a huge WTF, and SMH.
1. Fernando Tatis Jr. 3-0 Criticism - Baseball is the only sport that has a budding young phenom who is highly entertaining and tampers it down with absurd reasoning. Don't hit that grand slam, one of the most exciting things in the sport, but instead, take a strike. Baseball just doesn't do itself any favors in this department.
Baseball continues to baseball 🙄 https://t.co/zG6jv2rSXj— Dome Pondering (@DomePondering) August 18, 2020