1. Touching Christmas Wish - A woman's wish back when she was diagnosed with stage four terminal cancer was granted recently in this inspirational, albeit, interesting, story.
2. Peyton Manning - Congratulations to Peyton Manning on breaking (Tom Brady's) single-season touchdown record.He now has 51 (!) TDs with two weeks still to go in the season. Amazing.
3. Vacation - I just got back from a trip to the islands to see my family. It's winter here, and it's sunshine, seas, and smiles down there. Why wouldn't this be an "Up"?
1. IAC PR Executive - The irony of this story is too great to be true. The idea that a public relations executive could tweet something so stupid is just mind-boggling. Not only that, you just have to wonder about the logic of insulting a place and it's people before you visit said place...and it's people.
2. Moronic Father - There are lots of parents out there that think their kid is the next big athlete. They push their kids beyond measure living vicariously through them. This father takes that crazy thought process to a whole new level. Moronic at it's best. Moron, moron, moron.
3. Salena Gomez - I'm sorry, but if you want to be a big star, you follow through and deliver for your fans. Personal time could wait if it isn't necessary. Today's celebrities are soft, son.