311. If you could have any type of fresh cut flower delivered to your home every week, what one type would you pick?
Hmmm... I'll go with a sunflower. Sun flowers are just bright and energetic. Hard to not feel happy when a sunflower is in the equation.
312. If you could have refereed one sports match in history, which one would you pick?
Referees have a tough gig. As someone that evaluates officials for my intramural program, I've learned the smoothest, quickest, game is always the best games to officiate. With that said, I'll go with David Cone's perfect game with the New York Yankees. I wouldn't mind umping second base and getting to literally just watch Cone deal all day.
313. If you could keep only one home appliance, which would you keep?
Refrigerator. I think that's obvious.
314. If you could ask a single question of a dead relative, what would it be and of whom would you ask?
I would ask either one of my grandfathers, whom I never met, what my parents were like as kids.
315. If you could have changed one thing about your parents while you were a child, what would it have been?
I would have them be able to adjust and understand what life was like for an American child...as opposed to the experiences they had growing up.
316. If you could give a single piece of advice to the film industry in Hollywood, what would you say?
Keep it simple. The film industry seems to push the envelope on everything from humor, raunchiness, special effects, soundtracks, sex, drug-use, action scenes, and everything else that is possible. Some of the best movies are the simple ones that still leave much to the imagination and include great writing.
317. If you had to choose one country in the world other that the United States to become the only superpower of the twenty-first century, which country would you pick?
318. If you had to choose one person currently in the U.S. government to control the nuclear forces instead of the president, who would it be?
319. If you would choose both major candidates for the next United States presidential race, what two people would you pick?
Oh wow. Interesting. I honestly believe Presidential candidacy should be open to more than just two main canididates as party lines, especially on the GOP side are branching off.
Nonetheless, I would go Julian Castro and Chris Christie.
320. If you could have worked for anyone in history, in your own field, who would you choose?
Elmer D. Mitchell - the father of Intramural Sports.