1. The Celebration of Nelson Mandela - It's a shame to see such a great leader pass away, but at the same time, it serves as a celebration and an education lesson for those who were not aware of him and his efforts during his time on earth.
2. 2015 Ford Mustang - I'm a big fan of American muscle cars, especially the Ford Mustang. I'm pretty impressed with the new model. Good job, Ford!
3. Home Alone - The movie never gets old around the Holiday season. Always a treat to watch Kevin protect the house.
1. Veteran and New Father Killed - I read this story and it simply pulled on my heart. It's tough reading these kind of stories about a new father and a member of our armed forces being killed any time of the year, but it is especially tough during the Holiday season.
2. Dayna Morales - The gay waitress that became an internet sensation after stating she did not receive a tip from a family because she was gay has now been outed as a fraud and is also out of a job. The family who was being accused of being homophobic provided evidence of the original receipt. Now Morales has lost her job, and should be ashamed for using discrimination as a means ot profit from.
3. Heather Cox - ESPN and their reporters have become a joke in my eyes in so many ways. Heather Cox had the nerve to continue to badger Jameis Winston after a huge game about a sexual assault case involving him that was dropped earlier this week. Leave the kid alone. I was happy to see Winston walked away after trying to be professional in the interview.