1. Jay-Z/Solange Parody - Although I'm a bit annoyed over the coverage of this story, and ironically, I'm doing the same in this post, SNL did a tremendous job in their parody skit last night. Just an awesome job.
2. Smooth Young Fan - Another video gets a "top" nod this week as a young boy catches a game ball and gives a few ladies behind him, the ball he already had with him. Pulling it off smoothly, the ladies believe he's giving them the game ball he just caught. Hide your wives, hide yo daughters, this kid is on his way in a few years.
3. Ariana Grande - Say what?! Yup, you read that correctly. I'm usually not one to get crazy over the "stars" of today's generation, but the young Grande earned my respect with her performance tonight at the Billboard Music Awards. Heck, she actually sang. I'll give the gutsy 20 year old the nod this week. Bravo.
1. Attention to Jay-Z/Solange Altercation - My goodness. Goodness gracious. Why are we so hooked on this leaked video? Was it intriguing? A little bit. But for the most part, that's their business. Why do we care what issues they are dealing with? Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.
2. Donald Sterling Interview - There has to be something mentally wrong with Sterling. There just has to be something wrong. His attempt at making this situation better was atrocious. Can you imagine his PR team after he started his tirade on Magic Johnson? Again, I hate to say it, but the NBA waited until Sterling blew up and his antics went wrong before taking action to remove him.
3. Mike Francesa - Soooooooooo...the self-proclaimed "New Yawk's numba one" couldn't get a guest from neither the Mets or Yankees and decided to throw a tantrum on the air about both franchises and towards the sport of baseball. Francesa came off like a huge baby this week. Grow up.