1. Memorial Day Weekend - I love Memorial Day Weekend. The unofficial start of summer, BBQs, beaches, and of course, honoring the men and women who make our country so great. As someone who loves to write, blog, and share my thoughts, I greatly appreciate my 1st amendment right and those who made it happen, and continue to defend it.
2. Birthday - On this Sunday, it is another birthday for yours truly. Turning 29 is sort of an odd birthday en route to the milestone one of 30, but it's still another year of God's grace and living on this earth. I'll take it.
3. Cricket Catch - As a son of a cricketer, I appreciate the wonderful game of cricket. This catch made by Kieron Pollard is amazing. Probably the best play I've seen all year, in any sport.
1. Virgin Killer - This guy is just another mass murder who has a gripe with life and unfortunately will be remembered for his evil deeds. I refuse to read anyone's words (The killer's 141 page manifesto) describing their reasoning for taking the lives of many. Just me, just my opinion. Either way, this is such a sad story.
2. Kimye Wedding - It's unbelievable how much coverage our media gives these two. For what?! No idea. When other stories and issues are more pressing and deserves the attention for it's cause, we get more Kim and Kanye. Congrats to the both of them on their wedding, but shame on our media.
3. Donovan Snub - The Landon Donovan snub is interesting. While I get the USA Soccer looking to move on in a younger and fresher direction, leaving the best American player ever still feels a bit of a gamble. And for now, until proven otherwise, this gets a thumb down.