1. New York Rangers - I'm not a big hockey fan by any stretch of the imagination, however, the Game 7 between the Rangers and the Capitals was epic sports theater at it's best. The Rangers are the pride of the NYC sports scene right now, and it's well deserved.
2. Corey Kluber - Nothing to describe here other than this stat line in his last start - 8.0 IP, 1 H, 18K's, 0 BBs. Just video game like.
3. One World Trade Center Experience - I had the opportunity this week to go through the One World Trade Center experience that includes going to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, and it's just awesome. A magnificent building and a tremendous view overlooking NYC. Highly recommended.
1. ISIS Takeover - I hate having to write about these guys. However, with them taking over Ramadi, Iraq, only 100 miles away from Bahgdad, this is news of the highest concern.
2. Philly Train Derailment - Such an unfortunate tragedy with almost a dozen losing their lives. More alarming is that mandated train safety, ordered by congress which could have prevented this tragedy, has clearly been ignored.
3. New England Patriots - Things aren't looking really good for these guys, and their explanation of the "inflator" as being someone who "lost weight" furthers this trend. Weak defense, Pats. Weak defense.
1. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Tsarnaev has been sentenced to death for his role in the Boston Marathon bombings. It won't bring those back who lost their lives or undo the damage, but hopefully it brings justice and some closure to a horrific situation in American history.