1. Mother's Day - An obvious "up" for this week. Kudos to all the hard working mothers out there. However, as my mother told me, "everyday is mother's day". She's right, don't wait for one Sunday every year to honor our mamas. Do it everyday!
2. Ernie Johnson - Kudos to the TNT sports host who gave his Emmy award to the daughters and family of Stuart Scott. EJ is a class act, and his sentiment and speech was just another representation of that.
3. Lionel Messi - Oh. My. Word. That goal...just watch it. Just watch what he does to the best defender in the world. Messi is such a joy to watch.
1. #PoliceLivesMatter - Such a sad week to see those who protect us fall due to ignorance and ridiculousness. From having to bury Officer Brian Moore here in New York City, to the now murders of two Mississippi officers, this all needs to stop. All of it.
2. James Dolan - It's been a while since Dolan has given me something to ponder about, but he has done it. Dolan has once again brought back Isiah Thomas to Madison Square Garden to run the New York Liberty. Ugh. How many chances does this guy get?
3. Tom Brady - I don't know what else can be said about #DeflateGate, however, the way Tom Brady defended himself from the findings in the Wells reports was very similar to the way some of the steroids users in baseball looked to avoid the accusations. Brady came off very guilty this week, and that doesn't speak well for his reputation and possibly, his legacy.