1. Post -Boko Haram Abductors Rebuild - Lost in the entire terrorist outlook is the damage that Boko Haram is doing in West Africa. This article gives good insight into that issue, as well as the efforts to help the women who are abducted by this evil group, rebuild and start new lives.
2. Steph Curry - The dude is an absolute beast! After dropping 51 points on Friday night, Curry returned to torch the Thunder for 46, to tie the NBA record for most threes in one game, AND to break his own record for most three pointers in a season, with 24 games still left to go. OH! And how about that 32 foot jump shot to win the game. No biggie. Just Steph.
3. Lionel Messi - Kudos to Messi on following up on his word that he would meet the Afghan boy who was a big fan of his. Messi was cool enough to give him two autographed jerseys (real ones so he didn't have to wear trash bags like he was in the viral photo). A really, really cool story.
1. Oscars - For the fourth year in a row, I decided to not watch the Oscars for the obvious reasons that makes it "controversial". However, despite Hollywood's approach to not change it's ways on the issue, I found the use of the said controversy and the serious issue for entertainment to be distasteful. Just me, but the Oscars still feels like a door opened for only a few people. This kid from Brooklyn can't relate. Sorry.
2. Kansas Shooting - Another mass shooting. Ugh. It just makes me angry. We've become so desensitized to this type of violence.
3. Chris Christie - Endorsing Trump, huh? After all he had to say and attack when he was in the race, now he is for him? Sounds like someone is angling for a position. Which just makes politics so much more politics - if you get my drift. Ultimately, which just makes me lose respect for Christie.