1. Baltimore Cease Fire Movement - Our inner cities desperately need help. The Cease Fire Movement in B'More is a nice one that hopefully gets the pendulum swinging in the other direction for positivity for the next generation.
2. Cute Kid Fist Bumpin' - In a heated week of social justice topics that left me deflated and annoyed with mankind, this video gave me all the feels that life can be so awesome. Why can't we be like this?
3. Austin Jackson - Man, this catch was so sick. So, so sick.
1. Affirmative Action - After a New York Times article broke the story that the current administration will look into the possible discrimination of whites in the college admissions process, we saw plenty of opinions that came out in support of this. Shockingly, there are people who believe whites are discriminated against. White privilege such a crazy thing, man. So crazy.
2. Pretending to be Black - So just when some are trying to make an opinion of special treatment for underrepresented communities and that "affirmative action is discrimination", you have this guy who comes out about his story of pretending to be black to get into med school. Ugh. Where to begin on this...apparently we've all forgotten the what exactly affirmative action is, and it's purpose.
3. Colin Kaepernick Employment - The community within the NFL has made it's statement loud and clear when it comes to the employment of Colin Kaepernick, and it's one of the growing reasons I'm done with the league. I'll say my peace this week regarding this matter.