1. Mother's Day - Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms and women out there that do so much. Oddly, next year's Mother's Day shall be a bit more personal.
2. James Paxton - ANOTHER no-no in the young MLB season. Paxton, a promising lefty for the Mariners put it all together a dominant effort shutting down the Blue Jays offense.
3. Avengers: Infinity War - Of course, I haven't seen it yet, but kudos to those involved with the film as it is now one of the Top 5 grossing movies of all-time. I got to work with Disney this past semester in promoting the film, so I feel a bit connected. Though, I haven't seen any of the preceding films. I have some time this summer...
1. White People Calling Cops - It amazes me the number of stories in the news, or those that simply went viral, of white people calling the cops on black people for well, doing absolutely nothing. Do a simple Google search this week and take a look at some of those stories. It's quite amazing.
2. Betsy DeVos - This lady. Ugh, SMH. Yes, I'm not a fan. And really, what person who works in education is? Quite frankly, there are avid Trump supporters I know who don't understand why she's in this role. But you know what, this week we get the awesome story that she has filled top positions in her department with many under investigation. I can't...
3. Raquel Pennington Corner - When you tell your corner that you quit, especially after it's clear you're getting your ass handed to you, your corner should have your back. Not send you back out there to well...you your ass handed to you even more, this time in an embarrassing way. Shame on Pennington's corner team at UFC 224. That's just a bad job.