|courtesy: Maddie Meyer/Getty Images|
1. Jason Seaman - You know what's crazy? Another school shooting happened this week and it barely made a blip in the national news and in our conscience. Is it because there were no fatalities? That's sad. Regardless, Jason, a teacher at Noblesville West Middle School - yes, folks, middle school - tackled the gun man and pinned him before he was able to do much more damage. This dude deserves so much more than he's receiving right now.
2. LeBron James - Damn. What else can be said about this dude? Carrying this team to the Finals should definitely be on the list of footnotes many discuss when talking about LeBron. Absolute greatness.
3. Gareth Bale Bicycle Kick - THIS bicycle kick is easily one of my favorite plays of 2018. Amazing goal. Just tremendous. And yes, Real Madrid wins Champions League once again.
1. Noblesville Shooting - As stated above, it's absolutely sickening we're at the point where middle schoolers could potentially be the victim of a mass shooting, and we end up brushing it off as normal. So sad. Unbelievably sad.
2. NFL Anthem/Policy - I shared my thoughts on this topic earlier this week, and quite frankly, it's one of the most cowardice things the NFL has ever done, and the league has done plenty gutless things. I was done with the NFL before, but now I'm curious to see how many others join in on quitting this product.
3. Milwaukee Police - It was pretty ironic this week that Sterling Brown was harassed, abused, and tasered in a Walgreen's parking lot on the same day as the announcement of the NFL Anthem policy, spurred by Colin Kaepernick's protests. No matter how educated, accomplished, or even popular you are, if you're a black man in this country, you are not immune to such treatment.