91. Would you rather play Super Smash Brothers or Mario Kart?
Mario Kart all the way. That's probably also because I've never played Super Smash Brothers. I hear good things though...
92. Would you rather see someone trip and fall or see someone start dancing out of nowhere?
Start dancing out of nowhere. I'll admit, I have child-like humor for people who trip and fall (as long as it isn't too serious), but the dancing stuff is so random, that it's awesome. I've been in the vicinity of a flash mob here n New York City, and it was absolutely fantastic. Give me the dancing.
93. Would you rather travel the United States for vacation, or go international for vacation?
If you know me, you know how easy this answer is for me - international. I LOVE the Caribbean (I know, I'm a homer as my family is from there), but I also enjoy going elsewhere and seeing new culture. I enjoy that as well around the United States, but honestly, there are some parts of this country I have no interest in visiting, for leisure, or even for my own safety.
94. Would you rather buy a home and settle down with your loved one, or travel the world with your loved one?
I'm a Millennial. I'm well into my thirties and I don't own a home (partly based on living in NYC). However, as mentioned above, I LOVE traveling, and I would take that over the home. I really would.
95. If you had the power, would you rather make every government a democracy, or rule the world by yourself?
The social justice part of me easily will say democracy - a true democracy. However, I'm going to be selfish and say rule the world be myself. Why? BecauseI'll make it a democracy until certain governments do messed up things as they always do. Then, I'll swoop in and override it all. Yeah!
96. Would you rather jump off of a cliff or climb it?
Climb it. Jumping off things is fun, but that stuff always made me a bit anxious. I enjoy the journey of climbing and getting to a mountain top. Always refreshing and rewarding.
97. Would you rather toast or cereal for breakfast?
Toast. I know, who chooses that, right? I love cereal too. However, Toast just is more flexible for me. It goes with yogurt, eggs of any kind, fruit, bacon, or just about most breakfast meals. I like the flexibility and variety it provides.
98. Would you rather have zoomed in vision, or zoomed in hearing?
Zoomed in hearing. Some things are just not meant to be seen. Nor, do I want the option to see them.
99. Would you rather own your own restaurant or your own nightclub?
Never been a nightclub guy. So this is probably the easiest question in this batch - restaurant. Plus, along with my wife, we like to try new restaurants as much as we can.
100. Would you rather have your own Yacht and personal captain or your own private jet and pilot?
Give me the private jet and pilot. Again, I love to travel, and at 6 foot 5 inches, commercial flying is VERY difficult on my legs. A private jet where I can kick back and spread out? Yup, gimme dat!!