1. Thanksgiving Weekend - Nothing like an awesome four days to get away from work, spend time with family, and really, slow down and give thanks for everything in your life. If you didn't have a moment to do so - like really think, write, or pray on this gratitude - there is still time.
2. Waitress Walked 14 Miles - This story blew my mind. I can't even imagine walking 14 miles to and from work - let alone finding the courage to do so every day to make ends meet. That in itself speaks volumes. However, the fact that a couple donated a car to this young lady after hearing her story is the kind of human-spirit story we all need coming out of Thanksgiving and heading into the holiday season. We need more of this, and less of the black Friday nonsense.
3. Sia Paying for Groceries - I'm a fan of Sia and her overwhelming song writing ability. She's pretty dope too when she decides to record a track or two as well. But her going to a Walmart and then a TJ Maxx and paying for everyone's groceries and clothing is awesome. The funny part is that she didn't wear her signature wig, which is what made her anonymous. Go figure.
1. London Bridge Terrorist Attack - As if the world isn't wicked enough, we have this typical terrorist BS again. London is too great of a city, they'll come out of this, once again, stronger.
2. "War" on Thanksgiving - I'm not sure what our President is trying to drum up, but his latest deal on a "war" on Thanksgiving is utterly crazy. We all know of the holiday's questionable start, but have am pretty sure most use the holiday for togetherness and not to celebrate Pilgrims and Native Americans. Annnnnnnd, there is Donald Jr. who is tweeting messages about "triggering liberals" at the dinner table for a free opportunity at his book. Ah mean, seriously? Come on...
3. Winter Weather - Apparently, there is a major snow storm making it's way across the country, eventually hitting here in NYC. I'm not ready for this stuff. Where is summer? Help!