1. Bill Limiting Cost of Insulin - Kudos to the House of Reps who passed a bill to cap the price of insulin under private health insurance and Medicare. I just don't think a drug that is relatively cheap everywhere else in the world should be at insane levels here so Big Pharma can make a bigger profit. Just my opinion...
2. Jon Batiste - I didn't see the Grammys (It's Wrestlemania Weekend, sorry!), but my guy Batiste cleaned up with some hardware tonight, including album of the year. Awesome stuff and well deserved.
3. Wrestlemania Weekend - Ah yes, it was a great show. And for any older millennial or Gen X individual, there was a lot of nostalgia to enjoy. Check out my review of both nights.
3a. The Undertaker's HOF Speech - Much love to Mark Calloway, the man behind The Undertaker persona. Over 30 years of entertaining us all, he's got his rightful place in the Hall of Fame. Also, a tremendous speech on Friday night during the induction.
1. Sacramento Mass Shooting - Another senseless, stupid, idiotic mass shooting. We spend more time arguing about what books we should read in schools than these occurrences which routinely go untouched, unfazed, and unaccounted for in our society. Just another mass shooting. Disgusting.
2. Oscar's Discussion - I'm over it. Let's all agree to stop talking about it, please. PLEASE! PLEASE!
3. Food Prices Increasing - Just when you thought gas prices were violating your wallet, here comes the monthly food expense with the realization that food prices are increasing, and the month-to-month budget for all of us just got tighter.
1. Chris Smalls - I encourage everyone to read the story of Chris Smalls, who took on Amazon - Amazon! - and now has made the Staten Island warehouse the first Amazon unionized workplace. Just crazy stuff when you think about it. He took on Amazon!, and won. Definitely read.
2. March Madness - From a record-setting Women's tournament (can we invest in women's sports?) to the absolute chaos that was Saturday night's Final Four - both tournaments have been tremendous.
Jon Batiste accepts the Grammy for album of the year at the 64th annual Grammy Awards, presented Sunday, April 3 in Las Vegas.
Rich Fury/Getty Images for The Recording Academy