1. Adrianne Haslet-Davis - The Boston Marathon bombing victim requested that the bombing suspect's name not be mentioned during her appearance on "Meet The Press". After agreeing to her terms, they went ahead and did so anyway while she was on the show. Typical. Haslet-Davis ended up walking off the set. Good for her.
2. Elizabeth Weill-Greenberg - The Huffington Post contributor deserves the two spot this week for her well-written piece on provoking thought on the education system and the issues such as the lack of creative teaching and public funding in our nation.
3. Daniel Bryan/Eric Young - Both men captured their respective company's World Championships this week. Good to see the continuing evolution of the pro wrestling business rewarding those who have heart, and not just those who physically impress.
1. Kansas Jewish Center Shooting - It's so sad to continue to see how common mass, public shootings have become in our society. Such a sad occurrence, especially with the Passover Holiday around the corner.
2. Ultimate Warrior's Death - Another childhood symbol gone. However, what made this weird was Warrior's speech the night before on Raw. A speech that seems so eerie now in hindsight. Thanks for the memories Warrior, and we all hope your passion for life continues on through your wife and two daughters.
3. Sport of Boxing - The Timothy Bradley vs. Manny Pacquiao fight was entertaining. But with so many titles and championships in the sport, does anyone know who the real champion is?