371. If you had to have one job that you have had previously, which one would you want again?
I love my job now. It's what I've always wanted to do. However, if I have to take a step away from this job, I would select my previous position in Parks and Recreation. A lot of fun times (obviously, as there was a section of this blog dedicated to my experiences there - True Tales From Parks and Recreation).
372. If you could have the autograph of any athlete you do not have, whose would it be, and what would you like them to sign?
Obviously, my favorite athlete of all-time, Mariano Rivera.
373. If you could set the guidelines for gun control, what would they be?
I would have the process to acquire a gun be a bit more documented and meticulous than it currently is. Those looking to attain a gun and a license to carry said gun must be subject to yearly renewals and must undergo a state mental evaluation exam for renewals. Also, automatic weapons would no longer be legal. After all, what is the purpose of an automatic weapon? Surely, not for sport.
374. If you could have the original baseball card of any three players in history, who would it be?
Obviously, my favorite athlete of all-time, Mariano Rivera, Willie Mays, and Ken Griffey Jr.
375. If you could relive any single family outing in your life, what would it be?
One particular trip down to the Caribbean. There were many in my lifetime, but one specifically was super fun and memorable.
376. If you had to pick one foreign language that students would be required to learn in school, what would it be?
Spanish. The Latin influence in our nation is becoming stronger and stronger. Being able to speak it is becoming more important.
377. If you could set the national speed limit for all highways, what would it be?
70mph. People go 70 when it's 65, and we go 70 when it's 55, so why not make it 70?
378. If you could sit and have a beer with three sports figures from any time, who would you pick?
Oooh, this is a good one. I'll go, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter, and Al Leiter.
379. If you had to pick the worst teacher from your childhood, who would win the prize?
Ms. Garcia, my eighth grade Spanish teacher. She was the absolute worst. She even once told me that I'd never amount to anything. Pshhhh, whatever lady.
380. If you were six inches taller for the day, what would you do?
That would make me a solid 7'1" for a day. Oh, you bet I'll be down at the park or maybe even playing some pickup basketball at my job (athletic facility). That would be so much fun.