1. Nashville, Tennesse - Had my first encounter with "Music City" this past week, and it was terrific. Such a great city. Actually a lot more fun than I expected. Be on the lookout for that followup post.
2. Dani Alves - Unfortunately, racism in sports has been the talk this week due to Donald Sterling's idiotic statements. However, Alves dealt with racism as well as a fan threw a banana at him during a Barcelona match. Instead of being hurt, Alves simply picked up the banana, ate it, and defused the situation with class and humor. Bravo! Bravo, Mr. Alves.
3. 21 Funny Answers on Exams By Kids - This latest article on the Huffington Post is enjoyable. At times, it's rather hilarious. Check it out.
1. Donald Sterling - What an idiotic thing to say. So happy to see him get caught. Again, I'm sure there are many who say very similar things to this in the comfort in their own space. Now that he was caught, he wants to apologize? Blah.
2. Donald Sterling - I would love to see folks just outright boycott the Clippers next year. I feel bad for those players who have to don your organization's colors and ultimately work for you. I feel for those who work hard for the Clippers organization. Unfortunately, that is the only way a guy like Sterling will learn, by hurting him through his pockets.
3. Donald Sterling - What a clown, huh?