1. Charitable Couple - Julia Wise and Jeff Kauffman both make a combined $245,000 for a yearly income, yet only use 6.25% of their salary to live on ($15,280). The couple donated up to $100,000 a year to charity. This is absolutely remarkable. An interesting read for sure.
2. MLB Playoffs - In my opinion, it's the best postseason in all of sports. Okay, so maybe I am biased. But still, the 2015 MLB Playoffs have been absolutely awesome thus far.
3. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley - The first women's Iron Man match in WWE history was tremendous. Kudos to both Bayley and Sasha Banks who continue to raise the bar for women's wrestling in today's wrestling industry.
1. High School Football Deaths - High School football usually has about three deaths per year, and just this month, we have seen five deaths. As we learn more and more about the effects the sport has on the human brain and heart, it's very concerning to see five deaths just this month for high school football.
2. Rupert Murdoch - Murdoch's insinuation that President Obama isn't a "real black" President just continues to show the ignorance there is among many "leaders" and many wealthy, powerful people in our country. It's actually very scary.
3. Gerod Roth - This guy is such a clown. To embarrass that poor kid for social media popularity? Ugh...moron.
2 What in the World...
1. Chase Utley - Obviously, his "slide" (term used VERY loosely) has caused tons of discussion and debate on protecting middle infielders in baseball. But seriously, Utley, as a middle infielder, what in the world was that? I really feel for Ruben Tejada and the New York Mets.
2. Sean Rodriguez - Dude, seriously, unless you REALLY like Powerade, what in the world were you doing to the Gatorade cooler?