161. If you could read the private diary of someone you know personally, whose diary would you read?
I would love to read the diary of my parents. They don't have one, but it would be interesting to read their thoughts, hopes, worries, and fears in raising me. I'm sure there would be lots of stuff that would make me shake my head, and others that would make me smile.
162. If you were to be rescued from a desert island, by whom would you want to be rescued?
I guess, the United States Navy. I'm sure I'd be rescued, recuperated, and well taken care of.
163. If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, morning noon, and night, without worrying about nutrition, what would you eat?
I would say burritos, since it is a favorite of mine, but burritos for breakfast isn't quite enticing. I'll stay safe and probably go with cereal, frosted flakes.
164. If you could live the life of any fictional character, which would it be?
It would be pretty awesome to be Batman...or Bruce Wayne when I am not fighting crime.
165. If you could have been any past president of the United States, who would you have been?
I would choose President William Clinton. Not for the reasons we all joke about, but for the purpose that president Clinton had two relatively successful terms as leader of our nation. The economy was booming, and foreign affairs really weren't at the height of concern it is now, or has been under other Presidents.
166. If you could have one person from history work for you as your personal assistant, who would it be?
This might be weird, but I'd probably go with Joe Girardi. Maybe its because baseball is underway, but I think someone that is as organized as Joe Girardi would make for an awesome personal assistant. I'm sure he'd have binders upon binders for every decision I have to make.
167. If you could have the mind of someone from history but remain in your own body, whose brain would you take?
Easy, The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. A man of faith, intelligence, thoughtful, and overall, classy.
168. If you could coach any current sports team professionally, which would you choose?
While I would love to coach one of my favorite teams - New York Yankees or New York Knicks - there is way too much pressure that comes with doing so. I'll go with something like coaching the Miami Marlins. A city that doesn't care enough about it's teams, and a team not expected to do much. Yup, have to set the bar low.
169. If you had to name the single most regrettable thing about your country's history, what would it be?
Ummm, this is another easy one. Slavery. Just imagine how different our present would be regarding race relations if slavery never happened.
170. If you could have survived any historic disaster, which would you choose?
This one seems rather morbid, and a bit insensitive to those who didn't survive the disaster. However, I'll go with the great flood from biblical times. I think surviving that by being on Noah's arc would be quite the experience.