381. If you could have anyone in the world stop by for a visit, who would you want it to be?
Wow, anyone in the world, huh? How about if I go with Anderson Cooper. Wouldn't mind having dinner with a guy who probably has tons of stories to share, but doesn't seem like someone who would be completely into himself.
382. If the world were to turn to one single source of energy tomorrow, what would you want it to be?
383. If you had to pick the teacher you've had who would be the most disappointed with how your life turned out, who would it be?
My eighth grade Spanish teacher. She once told a group of us that "we wouldn't amount to anything". I'm not sure if that was the secret to her madness or if it was how she really felt. She was indeed a pretty mean lady. Regardless, I like to believe I've proved her wrong.
384. If you have to name the world's most pressing environmental concern, what would it be?
I'll be honest, I'm not totally sold on the issue of global warming. But I will say that a huge environmental issue is indeed clean emissions. I think the world can do a much better job in providing cleaner, safer, and more efficient energy.
For example, what if solar panels were mandatory and built on top of buildings and other infrastructure?
385. If you could have one television sitcom set as your real home, which show would it be from?
Obviously, I love The Cosby Show, but who wouldn't want the mansion from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Regardless, if we've never seen all of the rooms and the full layout, it's Bel-Air, it's a mansion, and it's going to be nice.
386. If you could rename any sports team, which would you pick, and what would you rename it?
The obvious is the Washington Redskins. However, that's currently in the process. Personally, the name Memphis Grizzlies bothers me. After moving from Vancouver, the name never really fit. Though, yes, we could say the same about the Los Angeles Lakers and the Utah Jazz. Whatever. I'm sticking with the Memphis Grizzlies and renaming them the Memphis Blues.
387. If you could add one required course to the present school system, what would it be?
I would add a course called "Professional Economics" which will be the second course of what else, Home Economics. Instead of focusing on necessities to help children provide for themselves in a home environment, "Pro Ec" would focus on preparing students for college, interviews, professional dress concepts, proper networking, and building a foundation for their life AFTER high school.
388. If you could have the personality of any TV character, whose would you adopt?
For me, it's easy - Coach Eric Taylor from Friday Night Lights. Who wouldn't want to be Coach Taylor? Family man. "Kingmaker". Leader. And just outright filled with integrity and sheer guts.
389. If you could retake one course you took in high school or college, which would it be?
High School: AP English
Undergrad: Power of Communications
Graduate: (Tie) Physiology and Performance and Wellness Training Concepts
390. If you could set your country's immigration policy, what would it be?
Obviously, in a perfect world it would easily be executed. But my immigration policy is this: All individuals looking to enter the country must apply. Illegals who have been caught will be deported, and the businesses or companies caught employing them without taxes will be fined heavily, with possible jail time.
Educational visas and pardons will require students receiving federal funding must remain in the country and working within the nation for four years, similar to other countries.
I'm very pro-immigration as it is the core of our country's well-being and will ultimately help us compete on several levels, but I'm also not in favor of making it easy for immigrants to use our system at the expense of natural born Americans.