1. Hockey - The sport really grabbed some casual viewers and made such an impression to possibly keep them heading into the 14-15 season. The Stanley Cup playoffs were remarkable, and the Finals were even better. As I stated yesterday after that amazing Game 5, Hockey is definitely on my radar moving forward.
2. The World Cup - How awesome has the opening games been? This month is going to be lots and lots of fun.
3. Yoenis Cespdes - This finalizes the sports trifecta for "ups" this week. No words needed. Just watch this video of what Cespedes did...and also, a follow up later this week in doing this.
1. Mass Murders in Iraq - The recent mass murders by the ISIS terrorist group is causing a large concern in the country, and also placing the United States in a peculiar position after years of investment.
2. Mass Shootings - Say what you want about gun policy or even your opinion on the President - you have to admit what he said in regards to the latest school shooting in Oregon is true. No other developed country puts up with this nonsense. When will this stop?
3. Miami Heat Fans - Walking out at the end of Game 4 when the Heat were down in the 4th quarter was unacceptable. Especially, when there is a possibility that could've been the last home game for the team this season. Then again, can we expect anything else from such a sketchy and somewhat, fraudulent, fanbase?