1. LeBron James - While I found ESPN's coverage to be quite obnoxious and, well, very much on par with what they usually do when it comes to him, LeBron's penned notice to the world through Sports Illustrated was fantastic. Anyone else think that played into him giving the story to SI? After a disastrous "Decision" back in 2010, James did the complete opposite, and probably became a huge fan-favorite of many. Now let's see how many Miami "Heat" fans there will be in November. Frauds.
2. World Cup - I'm going to the miss the World Cup. Streams of games during work. Brilliant football. And even for a small period, the passion for the game seen over seas, right here on U.S. soil. Farewell FIFA World Cup. As of right now, you are the leading candidate for a 2014 Pondy.
3. Suits - A quick hit here for the USA show which I'm a big fan of. Started the latest season this weekend and I have to tip my hat to the writers for a remarkable plot. Just awesome stuff
1. Israel-Palestine Conflict - Look, this issue will never, ever, ever, go away. You just hate to see such bloodshed and violence in the area, regardless of your faith and religious beliefs.
2. Fan Suing ESPN and MLB - This guy is a clown. A huge clown. Everyone forgot you and that moment until you brought about this ridiculous lawsuit. How can you not be more embarrassed by having your name attached to this silly lawsuit rather than that brief five minutes of sleeping on national TV? Oh yeah, by the way, what kind of fan falls asleep in the fourth inning of Yankees/Red Sox? Clown.
3. MLB Star Injuries - From the amount of star pitchers undergoing Tommy John surgery to even position players like Yadier Molina and Brandon Phillips going down for a few months, the star power in basebal is lacking. Though, they have quite a stud in Mike Trout...hello, MLB?